Who We Are
The Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce is redefining the Chamber experience in Sampson County. Dedicated to the economic growth of Sampson County, a healthy business community and outstanding quality of life, the Chamber invites you to explore the many opportunities available for you and your business.
Join- Connect- Engage- Thrive- Cultivate your life, business and employees in Sampson County
The Chamber works to build and maintain productive relationships with the business community by uniting businesses large and small, government and communities. As a voice for Sampson County businesses, the Chamber advocates for business needs and implements programs to enhance the quality of life and spirit of the community.
Our growing membership base is very diverse, providing all who engage immediate access to hundreds of businesses and the individuals they employ – instantly building ones network!
JOIN TODAY- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & APPLICATION
· Creating a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of business people and a concern for their problems
· Educating the business community and representing them in city, county, state and national legislative and political affairs
· Preventing or addressing controversies which are detrimental to expansion and growth of business and the community
· Creating a greater appreciation of the value of a more liberal investment of substance and self on behalf of the interests of competitive business
To promote business and community growth and development by:
· Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all business within the trade area.
· Promoting programs of civic, social and cultural nature which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community.
· Discovering and correcting abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth.
Being active in the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce can benefit business owners, employees and community members in numerous ways. With several working committees and established programs each year, we look forward to meeting YOU! Come join the fun and CULTIVATE your business with the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce!
Matthew D. Stone, Executive Director
Alicia Sumner, Marketing/Events Coordinator
Audrey Rentz, Special Projects
Pat Nobles, Chair
Cynthia Roberts, Vice Chair
Quantifiable Business Processes
Rachel Grantham, Treasurer
Matthew Stone, Executive Director
Board of Directors:
Dr. Brittany Weeks Ackerman, DDS General Dentistry
Matthews Drug (Retired)
Performance Ford of Clinton
Sampson Regional Medical Center
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING SCHEDULE
The board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month, at noon, at the Chamber of Commerce Board Room (414 Warsaw Road, Clinton NC 28328), unless otherwise noted.